Open during Lockdown
Bicycle shops are considered an essential business throughout lockdowns. As such, at Bay Cycles, alongside our on-line Delivery and Click & Collect options, we have decided to also remain open for in-store sales, albeit with some enhanced measures as follows from Thursday November 5th:
- Re-introduction of our Locked Door Policy with only one customer household/family bubble permitted inside the store at any one time.
- Customers will be greeted by a member of the team at the door who will provide sales assistance throughout the time in-store providing a personalised shopping experience
- Before entering however customers will be requested to wear face coverings in alignment with Government Policy.
- Customers will also be asked to use the hand sanitiser before touching any stock.
- If at all possible we ask customers to please call and book your visit. In this way we hope to save customers having to wait outside whilst we have other customers in-store.
- Whilst our workshop continues to be incredibly busy it will remain open. However all maintenance & servicing work must be booked in advance.
- We also ask that customer households/family bubbles are limited to a maximum of 3 people whilst in store
The Health & Wellbeing of our customers and staff remains our number one priority and we would like to thank all our customers for their understanding and cooperation with the above measures to help ensure we all remain COVID safe.
You May Also Like